Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Street Fighter V

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Feb 16, 2016

The fifth numbered entry in Capcom's signature fighting game series revamps the game's mechanics yet again while using a new system for post-release content.

Cant log in on PC can anyone help?!

John1912

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By John1912

I have run into this a number of times since launch where I cant log in. I cut my antivirus, windows defender. Tried to check incoming and outgoing connections for SFV are good through control panel, and I still cant get online. This has happened 2-4x since launch always been a pain to fix, usually forgot what the issue was and had to start from scratch. But, stumped again. Game was running fine months back. Seems like patch kicks something into not working on the network end and is really pissing me off. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

John1912

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By John1912

Yea, Im baffled. Ive tried everything I know how to. Im about a C+/B+ with PCs compared avg person being D- to F. Game worked mid last year. Now it wont. Disabled Antivirus, windows defender, checked ingoing, outgoing. Boxes check, or file added. Modem has been reset many times in between/and tonight. I am drunk/fucking stumped, and want to play! Guess I can try Capcom support, but HOLY shit Im guessing good luck with that! Cant find anything new on not connecting recently. Login is greyed out, and says unavailable. Fuck! Last time I can honestly recall calling tech support was Origin on Ultima 7 to run on high XMS memory for DOS.

ivdamke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By ivdamke

The servers have been nothing but dogshit since the patch launch for certain people. Frequent disconnects instability and my friend also has a similar issue to you. I can't help but I can provide you with a some sympathy "fuck Capcoms." Fuck Capcom.

John1912

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By John1912

@ivdamke: This has been a issue for a least a month or more, last played in August? I tried to get online in the past month, and blew it off. I cant play online at alll. Its says unavailable at this time. As Ive said Ive had the issue in the past repeatedly, but its been pretty rare., Ive tried to check all the ins and outs. And I did so a couple times. Im much better then most with PCs, but Im hardly a GURU in this day and age. I cant find anything recently online to a login issue. Most posts are a year old on that topic.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.