Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Star Citizen

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Nov 11, 2021

A first-person space combat & flight simulation MMO inspired by the Wing Commander series of games.

Star Citizen PU Alpha 3.15

spacegg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By spacegg

CIG shared quite much information about upcoming gameplay features which could be integrated into Alpha 3.15 (Q3 patch) if there will be no blockers.

New medical conditions and treatment features with body dragging, personal inventory and medical ships like Cutlass Red, etc. could lead to interesting new medic profession and gameplay in general.

I don't have plan to play as a medic but I wouldn't be surprise if many players are going to be one. As Richard meartioned, it is very dangerous play solo so it would be good to have those kind of players nearby (later there are supposed to be such NPCs as well).

Also, I'm very happy that they have stick in the plan and inventories are not going to be "universal". You have access only to stuff you are carrying with you. Also what you can carry depends on what you are wearing which again affects which ships you are able to fly, what conditions you are able to handle, etc.

Space is dangerous, death is a huge problem, etc. Sounds very promising ...

awoland

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

There are rumors that the CIG in 3.15 is going to introduce physical inventory. Therefore, at 3.15, a global wipe of everything purchased in the game for alpha currency is expected.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.