Thinking about leaving my job

• 60 results
zasderasd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Quit! I can feel you're not passionate about your job!

bondfish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

I would poke around and start looking if you haven't already for other job openings somewhere else. I doesn't hurt to look and get motiviate by what you see and even applying to some getting feelers out there. You don't want to quit without anything set up. I am in a similar situation where I don't hate my job, but I am feeling burnt out on it and now my job is strictly working from home which sped that process up since I cant see and have fun with my coworkers in an office any more. For the past 6 months I will casually look for job openings here and there and have applied to some (but with no luck) but I am at least roughly getting an idea of whats out there and what I would like to do with my career since at this time I'm not fully certain.

sombre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Did you leave then or what

sombre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry but I need closure on this. What did you do? @tartyron

SethMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Post 46, 10 months ago. They answered you.

sombre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sethmode said:

Post 46, 10 months ago. They answered you.

Well I'll be dipped

Avatar image for murderdeathmill
MurderDeathMill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I quit mine too just yesterday. My direct boss is an incompetent micro-managing, anxiety-fueled, overly friendly weirdo. Her boss, is just a great person and a great boss.

I'll probably take a sabbatical for a month or two and start looking for a new job. The great thing about my profession is, is that I could apply and start the next week.

SethMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I quit mine too just yesterday. My direct boss is an incompetent micro-managing, anxiety-fueled, overly friendly weirdo.

Maybe the worst type of boss I've ever had. Just the worst combination of qualities. I've had bosses that were condescending and rude that I've liked better than the one I had that was all of those things.

Avatar image for murderdeathmill
MurderDeathMill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sethmode said:
@murderdeathmill said:

I quit mine too just yesterday. My direct boss is an incompetent micro-managing, anxiety-fueled, overly friendly weirdo.

Maybe the worst type of boss I've ever had. Just the worst combination of qualities. I've had bosses that were condescending and rude that I've liked better than the one I had that was all of those things.

Absolutely. For example, why bother hiring me if you are only going to bark out orders anyway, impeding my authority and autonomy. If you want to micro-manage everything to the point of absolute control, do it yourself. However she actually can't because she's either stuck in meetings, or has to do some bullshit for her own training.