• 64 results
CaseyW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By CaseyW

slight insults lead to more slight insults lead to a derailed thread that's full of progressively bigger insults.

Jolly_Lolly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Jolly_Lolly

I don't know why anyone would think that >.>

Avatar image for ultimate_pwr_rngr
Ultimate_pwr_rngr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jax said:
"The issues with GS:

Mods (Abuse power, never bite their tongue, always lock posts) - a forum isn't school, and it's not work - they treat foruming like it's a professional job/sport. Lay off and fucking relax. I come on the internet to get away from the rules and bullshit of everyday life. I don't need some 14 year old kid telling me what is wrong and what is right according to his fucked up views.

This is Giant Bomb. We have Giant fucking Bombs, and we will fucking bomb all of the other sites with our bad ass content.

This place has the potential to be laid back and professional - while still offering something for everyone.
"
i concur
sponge3164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By sponge3164

THIS TOPIC IS NEW AND INTRESTING

ps. TC, get the fuck out

OGCartman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 1

#55  Edited By OGCartman
Jax said:
"How is anyone treating this as GS 2.0? In fact there are many threads which disprove any similarities between the two websites. This is a COMPLETELY different website.
"
Exactly!
Avatar image for luckywanderdude
LuckyWanderDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By LuckyWanderDude

A lot of people at Gamespot consider it as such but so far I've seen people starting new website lives here without acknowledging the precursor.

McDazzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#57  Edited By McDazzle
Jax said:
"How is anyone treating this as GS 2.0? In fact there are many threads which disprove any similarities between the two websites. This is a COMPLETELY different website.
"

DARKIDO07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

#58  Edited By DARKIDO07
stAtic said:
"I don't see this site as GS 2.0.. It's Giant Bomb, damn it!
"
THIS IS GIANT BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Kicks Casey Wagner into a well.*
joey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -2

#59  Edited By joey

This site isn't a continuation of gamespot (2.0), it's more like it went back in time to when gamespot was good. So it's sorta like gamespot 0.5.

epgpx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#60  Edited By epgpx
Feanor said:
"Really? This place seems to act just like any other video game forum I have seen.
"
True, but gamestop mod staff is trigger happywith the lock thread button and then there's neogaf which some would say they have intellegentent game talk ....not.

Jax
said:
"The issues with GS:

Mods (Abuse power, never bite their tongue, always lock posts) - a forum isn't school, and it's not work - they treat foruming like it's a professional job/sport. Lay off and fucking relax. I come on the internet to get away from the rules and bullshit of everyday life. I don't need some 14 year old kid telling me what is wrong and what is right according to his fucked up views.

This is Giant Bomb. We have Giant fucking Bombs, and we will fucking bomb all of the other sites with our bad ass content.

This place has the potential to be laid back and professional - while still offering something for everyone.
"
that's true also. even the club leaders can be sensitive pricks.
Avatar image for blacksuitandtie9
BlackSuitAndTie9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By BlackSuitAndTie9
Jax said:
"
Yeah somewhat, but there are still people acting like it's the new GameSpot.
crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By crunchUK
Guiltyspark said:
"Gamespot is like occupied france and  most of the people migrating from there are awesome"
fixed :P
Veronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Veronin

Giant Bomb feels like GameSpot, just without it seeming like a site full of 12 year olds and without the shitty mods that destroy the place.

I mean, we're even getting Roll Call here with the exact same people on GameSpot posting in it here. Come on, they could have at least thought of an original name for the thread instead of ripping GameSpot off.

But GiantBomb has high potential, that's for sure. Right now it's unorganized and a bit of a mess, but the way things work here on the forums and the users make the future of this site look very bright.

Batman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#64  Edited By Batman

I'm tired of people making Gamespot topics.
Edit: My mistake, the topic is 2 weeks old.