Jurassic World Discussion Thread (Spoilers maybe?)

• 59 results
Mao_Yeezy89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Mao_Yeezy89

I liked it. It wasn't amazing but It was a good watch and Chris Pratt saved the movie imo. Wonder what they will do in the sequel. Mad Max is still the king this summer.

Avatar image for waltercrunkfite
WalterCrunkFite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

10 Bryce Dallas Howard's Retroussé Noses out of 10.

universalize

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 42

#53  Edited By universalize

superficial, cheesy

lacks the majesty, adventure, charisma and heart that the original and even second one partly had

no sense of danger

the good parts were John Williams' theme, homage to the older movies, the T-Rex smashing through the Spino skeleton (too bad not solo dominating the I-Rex and snapping its bones, but reasonable i suppose)

Superkenon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

This move was fucking duuuuuumb.

It was also AMAZING

A T-REX AND A RAPTOR TEAM UP TO TAKE OUT A MUTANT DINOSAUR. IT'S LIKE THE BEST BUDDY-COP PREMISE. ONLY WITH KAIJU.

Top8Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Top8Gamer

One of my biggest gripes was the aunt being in high heels the entire movie. Like it seriously distracted me from the film. Like wtf get out of those! It's the little details that usually get under my skin. Like lack of any wind when getting out of the helicopter.

My favorite parts were the parts showing it as a theme park. I loved the little dioramas and displays and the kiddy petting zoo. I thought that stuff was fun. The rest of it was whatever.

cogbert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have an extra fandango code for a JW movie ticket. Giving away for free so just message me if you want it.

Hunter5024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Unfortunately I missed the boat on Jurassic Park I think. I watched it for the first time this December, and being an adult in 2015 really sucks all the magic out of that movie. I know for a lot of other people Jurassic Park is a really special movie though, and for them I think this movie is probably pretty awesome. I thought it was pretty fucking stupid though. The fight at the end was cool, but this movie suffered from a huge lack of focus, and pretty shitty characters. Even the main dinosaur design was underwhelming. There was enough good in this that I could see them fixing the problems I had in the inevitable sequel, but I'm not really excited for it.

SethMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BLEAK