Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Ryan Davis

Person » credited in 9 games

Ryan Davis was a GameSpot editor and co-founder of Giant Bomb. He was solely responsible for founding batmanbatmanbatman.com and cocainemountain.com, and went by the online nickname of "Taswell." Ryan passed away on July 3, 2013. He is gone but never forgotten. We love you, Ryan.

Ryan Davis gets a little shout-out on "Beer and Board Games"

Avatar image for thatindianguy7116
    ThatIndianGuy7116

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ThatIndianGuy7116

I didn't see anyone post this so I thought I'd share this with you guys. If you are unaware of the show "Beer and Board Games", it's pretty self-explanatory. Four guys(different guys every week) get drunk and play a few board games. The show is well-liked enough to the point where people are able to donate to their show and, in exchange, the guys on the show will do different things like toast anyone you want, name a game piece after anything or even dedicate an entire episode to you or anyone you want.

In this particular episode, a Giant Bomb fan chose to toast Ryan Davis and I thought you guys would like to see as it is cool to see Ryan still getting the praise he deserves. I'm truly sorry if this was an inappropriate thing to post and I hope that I haven't reopened any wounds that fans and staff of Giant Bomb might have felt during the passing. I just though it was a nice little shout out to Ryan.

Sin4profit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

User Lists: 2

Saw this, like their shows, was cool to see and i added the video to the stickied Ryan Davis thread just now.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.