Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect: Andromeda

Game » consists of 20 releases. Released Mar 21, 2017

Set in a galaxy far from the Milky Way, Mass Effect: Andromeda puts players in the role of a Pathfinder tasked with exploring new habitable worlds and investigating mysterious technology.

Stuck in a glitch for Nakmor Drack

Avatar image for deactivated-5b45500a95f79
    deactivated-5b45500a95f79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

So I'm at the "Investigate Spender's Kadara connection" and when I'm on Kadara it tells me to go to my ship, and when I'm on my ship it tells me to go to Kadara. Where am I suppose to go, doesn't seem like anyone has run into this yet.

MezZa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't remember much about the steps to this mission, so all I can offer is a stupid question in the hope that your issue is simple. Are you sure it's directing you to the tempest? The travel system into the slums/badlands and the tempest is the same terminal on kadara, so it might be telling you to go there and not the tempest. I could be wrong though, it's been a couple days since I did that line of stuff.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mezza: From Kadara it only gives me the option to go to the tempest. That's from the dock console.

MezZa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By MezZa

@kenobi: Have you met with and talked to Reyes and the bandit leader of Kadara? I don't know if they'll let you travel to the slums until you get the mission to do so from them.

The dock console will let you travel to the open world portion of the planet once you unlock that option. If you don't have it you'll have to follow another mission thread until you get access. I'm pretty sure meeting your contact Reyes in the bar is the trail that leads you over there.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mezza: that's probably it, I'll try pursuing other missions.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.