Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Forza Motorsport

Game » consists of 0 releases. Released Oct 10, 2023

A soft reboot to the Forza Motorsport series.

This game will feature deeper and authentic multiplayer experience

GTxForza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By GTxForza

Hello there Forza Motorsport fans in Giant Bomb forums!

There is good news that I've come across GTPlanet, I saw this article regarding online multiplayer experience for this coming up installment.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forza-motorsport-to-feature-deeper-more-authentic-multiplayer-experience/

I really hope this game will have a good penalty system that is going to punish toxic players from ramming into others, but I still don't understand why the players in the previous installment love to ram into others in demolition derby fashion? it's a very rude thing to do since the franchise is designed as not intended to be a vehicular combat game to begin with.

In the real world of motorsports, ramming into others is prohibited apart from demolition derbies.

cikame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I love the idea of an "authentic" multiplayer experience, as opposed to an inauthentic one.

GTxForza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@cikame said:

I love the idea of an "authentic" multiplayer experience, as opposed to an inauthentic one.

Me too!

hansberg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@cikame said:

Hobby grade authentic multiplayer experiences! With synergizing back end overhead to holistically extrapolate the experience in the cadence that gamers have come to love!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.