PC help please

DKBomber13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hey friends. Don't know if any of you all could help me out or not. While in the middle of game, my pc seems to hitch to the point that it freezes my controller. I have to unplug and plug it back on to reconnect it. Also, my case lights go out. Fan and mobo lights are fine. If anyone knows anything, I would really appreciate the help.

I can get more info if it helps, but it's a x570 chipset mobo I know. 3070, and Ryzen 7 5800x cpu.

Kiemoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

very weird that the symptoms are the lights and the controller, my initial guess would be a power supply issue but it's hard to say. I would say your next steps would have to be narrowing it down, like can you re-create the issue plugging the controller in to another port (I'm wondering if you are maybe plugging into USB on one of the case ports and that loses power? Could explain the lights going out. If so try plugging in to the motherboard's USB ports, or vice-versa). And try duplicating the lights going out playing without a controller plugged in at all. If you have anything else plugged in like a mic, headset, bluetooth adapter, etc that you can unplug while you are testing that helps too. Just try to cause the problem with as few factors to consider as possible. Hope it helps duder.

sombre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

What power supply do you have? If you're undercranking with a shit PSU, that could be shorting out your board mate