GTxForza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By GTxForza

Dear motorsport fans

This is a piece of great news about this race car driver who officially received his knighthood, while he has the same amount of world champion records as the legendary Michael Schumacher but unfortunately, he didn't claim his 8th world champion title yet, because Max Verstappen claimed his first world champ title at the end of Formula 1 2021 season.

Seven-time F1 champion Sir Lewis Hamilton knighted at Windsor Castle | Formula 1®

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

Well deserved although the circumstances are unfortunate with the whole Abu Dhabi loss.

jagerxbomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By jagerxbomb

@humanity: Yeah, but I blame Masi and the Stewards, the drivers had nothing to do with it. Either way, the best season in a LONG time, and in a weird way, I think it was always gonna be a controversial ending. The inconsistencies with the stewards this year has been wild.

I'm going to miss the team/race control radio bitching sessions next year, the true casualty in all this.

RagTagBag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@humanity: It's not over yet. There's still the appeal process to go through. I don't see how else this bonkers season can end other than the courts declaring Hamilton champion.

wardcleaver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@humanity: It's not over yet. There's still the appeal process to go through. I don't see how else this bonkers season can end other than the courts declaring Hamilton champion.

I see the possibility of retroactively declaring Hamilton champion very low.

Shindig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Appeal dropped with the FIA saying, "Yeah, erm ... we'll endeavour to be better dads." or something. I struggle to think of a worse clusterfuck due to FIA decision making.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

Even if it was somehow miraculously overturned and the title was retroactively given to Hamilton I imagine it wouldn’t feel very good for him.

jagerxbomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@humanity: Yeah he pushed Mercedes to drop it, he said something along the lines that he doesn't want an 8th championship that way.