Help me get lunch

Pakorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Pakorn

OK so you have 2 hours until I go on lunch.... I am on a budget, but I can choose between

GreatBurger - A little more expensive, somewhere around 6 dollars. Infinite toppings though, and all the burgers are fresh.

Wendy's - Slightly cheaper, very fast which is good (I only get a half hour for lunch) but it also causes a 10 minute bathroom break later in the day, disrupting my workflow.

Burger King - I really want to try the Loaded Steakhouse. I know, 2 pounds straight to the pooper, but it looks so good

McDonald's - No. Just, no.

Where should I go? Help me, Internet Kenobi, you're my only hope!

Jixashauser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By Jixashauser

damn I´m 5 minutes too late :P... but Burger King

Gavinn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Gavinn

Greatburger :)

InsaneBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By InsaneBomb

dude Wendys.. I would say taco bell dan get a double beefy cheesy burritto for 89 cents but, its not an option

Justice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Justice

Get a couple KFC Snackers.

OGCartman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#6  Edited By OGCartman

Sry im late but i would go for Burger King

Pakorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7  Edited By Pakorn

Wow nice, people replied! Anyway, I did go to BK and got the Loaded Steakhouse. My thoughts:

It was a lot less messy than I thought it would be. The burger patty itself, while wider than the bun (as advertised), was thinner than the normal patties and surprisingly dry. They were real conservative with the mashed potatoes - it wasn't until I bit into the exact center of the sandwich that I hit the tiny dollop of potatoes that was supposed to make this burger make people think I think I'm special.

It wasn't a bad burger by any means. The flavor was definitely there, and I didn't hit the bathroom as fast or hard as I thought I would from a burger covered in bacon, potatoes, steak sauce and some sort of onion peels. However, it definitely isn't worth the $7.00 combo meal price. If you've got extra cash though (or if they ever run a special,) I suggest everyone try it at least once.

Karl_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By Karl_Boss

Hmmm.....interesting I'll have to try one.