Are those Playstation 3D Tvs worth it?

monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 18

I have always herad that the Sony Playstation 3D Display was actully a rather good little HDTV. The problems is that due to not that many being made or sold. they are alwasy very expsieve on the bidding sites. The prices go up relaly fast, often above the MSRP that they TVS has when they were new. I shoudl ahev bough oen when they went on sale.

But, I did see this one :

No Caption Provided

Not a terrible price. Its power-on, and it does have the 3D glasses. It is humorous that tweleve years ago you could not buy a high end HDTV that didn't have 3D, but now you have to buy old stock if you even want that sort of stuff for legacy 3D player and media. For me the BEST feature of 3D tv might be what Sony did with this two people watching teh same screen and having two different views.

I think in another in years 3D will be back. They will need soem gimmic to sell and they will actully be selling it to you grandkids or kids, not you. Then again I think by them it will holographic 3D UHDTVs.

GTxForza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

If you plan to buy one for your collection, then you may consider it as a worthy product.

LooterJennings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

They're not terrible TVs, and the 3D can be fun, but they're notoriously finicky. Mine lasted maybe two years, but I've heard that's longer than most.

FacelessVixen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Didn't you make a thread about a week ago talking about all of the useless bullshit that you've bought?

berfunkle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

If I was going to buy a monitor in the future, it would be one that supports HDMI 2.1. Would love to use my PS5 or Series X and, besides, I like gaming on a desktop rather than a couch.

Course, right now, they're all crazy expensive so I wait until the prices go down. IF they go down, of course.

monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#6  Edited By monkeyking1969
@facelessvixen said:

Didn't you make a thread about a week ago talking about all of the useless bullshit that you've bought?

And, who thought I was cured??? Its a struggle, I didn't buy it, but it is a struggle.