Online Games for a Large Group

InStInCt666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So Christmas was just cancelled over here in Quebec,
and i was tasked to find a multiplayer online game for the weeks to comes for a group of 6 including 2 non-gamers

obviously Minecraft and Jackbox was on my list, but i'm looking for something with progression.
i played sea of thieves with 3 others that dont usually play games and that was Perfect ! unfortunately its max 4 players and i'm now looking for something on the Playstation.

Need Recommendation please

Dominorobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do you have a Nintendo Switch? If not, get one; there are tons of fun party games for a switch

Camawerton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel your pain about Christmas plans being canceled. That sucks :( But at least you can bring some fun and excitement to your group with some online games!

vallian88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why do you think Minecraft doesn't have progression? Getting to and beating the ender dragon is a worthy progression.

Heartnai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For a larger group on PlayStation, have you considered "Among Us"? It's got that social deduction element like Jackbox but with a bit more strategy. As for progression, "Fortnite" might be worth a shot. It's not everyone's cup of tea, but the Battle Pass system adds a sense of advancement over time, and it supports bigger groups. Also, if you're up for something a bit different, there's "Genshin Impact."